Old 09-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
Mizzou24
MVP

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 15 Roster Project With 2015 Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Thats what Im doing. I took Mizzou's awesome roster and now Im creating all these 2015 and 2016 draft prospects and putting them into the free agent pool. I have created about 30 guys so far. I was thinking about creating about 60-75, maybe even 100 guys overall before starting my franchise. Im definitely doing more QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs than any other position but still doing the top rated guys from other positions as well.

What I will do is 32 team control (I only play the games as one team tho) and then just sign these guys to teams after the 2015 season and then sign the 2016 class after the second season and release all the high rated fake guys after each draft.

I hope this works as I haven't tried it yet but I am trying to make sure to not rate them so low because I've heard they could disappear from the Free Agent list if they are rated too low. I hope it works (or I would have wasted a lot of time)!!!

I sincerely would wait bro that roster has some major discrepancies not on my part I just should have looked over the rating before using it instead of seeing the transactions were in place. Who ever rated the pros was just doing whatever he wanted not working realistic measures at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk