Old 09-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #901
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
1.4 will be my final settings. The only thing that can get me testing again is after the big patch drops and if they have game play fixes in the notes. But I see them doing tuners this year for gameplay fixes....so any tuners or patches will be looked at.

Thank you everyone, for the feedback....of course discussion amongst yourselves regarding the sliders etc is always welcomed, box scores etc.

I will be posting my CFM box scores and game stories here for your enjoyment.

I am now officially in playing Madden mode and also getting back to my MLB The Show franchise and classic season replays. If your a follower of my channel (Todem23) on Twitch join me for some game broadcasts (Show and Madden) in the future.

Once again enjoy the game, have fun, and don't get slideritis!!! Nitpicking the game will drive you mad. It's not perfect, there are things you have to accept...sliders don't fix everything. But gentlemen, this is hands down the best console football game ever made bar non IMO....put to bed the ghosts of 2K past...seriously..they are dated on the field compared to this...just my opinion of course. I also suggest player lock on defense in the defensive cam if you want a real challenge! Amazing fun.

I am out!

Peace.
Game plays awesome Armor, only changes I have tweaked:

Cpu pass block: 95 (sacks still an issue)
Fumbles for both: 50 ( actually can see a fumble on a big hit)
FG power: 48
Penalties: increased the 52's to 55.

Going to try normal speed next game to see if it for some reason helps cpu offense.

Thanks for Awesome base.

Twitch: will be broadcasting later, Hunkerdownuga

Up next AP and Vikes, game 4 of my online Falcons CFM.

I decrease everything in owner mode finances, making some money, but your saying does not matter? Still broke?
Advertisements - Register to remove