View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 10:49 PM   #926
SteelD1974
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

Lol yo...just a little cranky....exactly. There are going to be times they have forever....but hey you see that sometimes in the pros...where the have time...move around..avoid...it's kinda cool when it happens and makes for some wow moments.

I am the opposite...I am getting gashed in the run game and shutting down the passing game with pressure and coverage. Zone blitzing a lot etc.

Somethings got to change for me on offense though. 0-4 and putrid on offense...way too many picks by Tannehill, so e on me...but some on his inaccuracy and lack of confidence.

Ok ND is smoking Michigan.....time tomfire up one last game for tonight.

Streaming week 6 of the Dolphins CFM....can we break the losing streak? Will Matt Moore make his 2014 debut and replace Tannehill and be the spark they need?

Also the Titans in a shocking move cut Bishop Sankey and GM Michael Sword wasted no time and signed hi. To a one year deal, apparently Sankey had some off the field trouble with a staff members daughter......doh!!!! She is apparently
19 years old and attending Clemson. No further details were released by the Titans.
Sankey likes that Hankey Pankey.

Anyone see what I did there...

Tee Hee.