View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #322
robinson
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphins88
They do need a season and playoff mode patched in and hopefully a player editor. The demo sure didn't show graphics like 2k did w the nba. I'm waiting to see what they do bc I generally play against someone in a season or playoff mode or against CPU. I don't really care about ahl or other modes but some do and eashl was a piss off for them.
I just hope they make differences in teams and players more noticeable instead of everyone playing the same and w the same ability.
Let's hope Sony studios or 2k make a next gen hockey game.
OK, I just saw so many threads on so many websites and I kinda got really worried really quickly. So, as a season guy who likes to keep rosters the same (unless they change in real life), do you think I would be happy? Would I be able to make a trade on two teams I don't control? Thanks for your reply.

No. You can't control more than your team. You can't play a single season mode. You can only play a stripped down GM mode. You can opt to turn CPU trades off, but that will be your only control over the rest of the league. You cannot edit players at all either.

So far, we know what people have seen in the 6hr early release demo. We know they will have patchs/etc. They prob./cannot fix everything missing... but with these commits above here that are underlined, is what Iam wondering about.

Can we play a regular 82season & playoffs in the gm gamemode. Can we actually play the 82games & playoff in that mode? or is it only a sim mode. If we can play all82 games in that mode, then that's ok because that's what we do. (It does suck that the modes a lot of people normally use arnt there...)

The bottom line is, no matter how skulls & bones it is, you have to be able to play a 82gameseason & playoffs. They have to have that at the very least.

And I wanted (driveable) Zambonis in the newgeneration console.

Last edited by robinson; 09-07-2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling