View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 07:56 AM   #86
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I have no doubt they will rebound for the rest of the season strongly. You can't deny that was the Falcons Superbowl for one game, that game. Ya'll wanted that win bad, after all, Sean Payton going 13-3 on Mike Smith since 2006. I am looking forward to how ya'll do against Cincy next week, and how we do against the Browns overall. Will be somewhat telling.

Read my post to chino, I had no doubt it would be a close game yesterday, ya'll just happened to pull it out. See you in the Dome next time though.

One plus side, was seeing Brandin Cooks come in as a rookie WR and perform well. That isn't always the case for rookie WRs, often the opposite, but he is a very special player.
Working today.

I have my final testing done, and starting up final online cfm maybe tonight, I will broadcast all games. I have some different settings that might surprise you. Might make a post showing settings and broadcast info. Im tired of testing, , ready to play!! Whatever happens, happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That's good to hear jaa. Someone was saying that got too much at 15 min, 15 sec, but I don't see how it can be any different than in M25, which got us around 120-130 plays total. I don't see how anything can change from M25 to M15 in that regard, but whatever.

Hey, are you planning on streaming any games this morning? I'm up to watch. lol I bet you are feeling pretty good this morning after that Falcons win. Damnit to hell! :P

Yes Cooks looks like real deal. Told my friend steal in our fantasy draft. Thank god my Falcons already have some real deals. SJ looked pretty good considering not playing preseason. We have some exciting depth at HB as well.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-08-2014 at 08:01 AM.