View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #97
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Alright so I tried Fatigue at 70 and its just not my cup of tea. Here is the stuff I was seeing:

- On long drives (8 plays or more), the 4th and 5th string CBs were playing in place of the #1 and #2 CBs. This was with CB in/out at 30/31.

- On long drives and especially on drives toward the end of the game where a team is using a lot of no huddle, I was seeing the entire D-Line sub out at the same time because of fatigue. Like I said before I'd rather have starter DLs tired and playing than seieng nothing but backups This was with DE and DT in/out at 30/31.

- During one game, I didnt have a player dissapear but my DT was gone for an entire half of a quarter. He missed 3 drives and didnt recover enough to come into the game. This was with DE and DT in/out at 30/31.

- Finally, I wasnt seeing a significant enough change in the backup RB playing to justify the issues I was seeing on D.

So I'm back at 60. I'm thinking about raising the RB sub in/out to 90/91 but i want to do some more testing at 60.
The thread I read about 70 fatigue working well had sub in/out at default, 49-50.