View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 01:30 PM   #1032
SteelD1974
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I, too, have run into this problem. It seems that the HUM and CPU coverage values are the same, but the CPU covers much more aggressively @ its value than my guys do at the same value, even with different teams.

I also notice that the HUM QB @ both 5 and 10 QBA misses several throws a game, but the CPU at those same values, even as low as 5, doesn't really miss more than 1-2 throws a game.

That has me thinking that the HUM coverage sliders might need to be higher than the CPU's to generate the same level of coverage.

That won't stop the basic problem of the CPU QB just being way too accurate, but that may not be a fixable problem.
You all do know the average in the NFL for starting QBs is over 60%? And while I get a game here and there where they go 70 or even 80%, I see the CPU miss plenty of throws.

Are you getting any pressure on the QB? Are your guys getting close? Are you squeezing the pocket, or collapsing it? Making him move his feet?

I like my corners, but there both rooks with low 60's Awareness. And the times where the CPU goes 70 or 80% I have given the QB way to much time to throw. I mean 5 to 7 seconds. Thats a failure on my defensive play calling not the sliders or game.

Watching the NFL this weekend I saw something I had seen in 20 games played in madden. Almost every throw by a QB was challenged by a nearby defender.

I dont see any of this as a bad thing. We need the competition. The CPU has been our boot in the face colleague for a long, long time. I think we should rejoice when they dont throw it out of bounds 10 to 20 times a game.