Old 09-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #1033
SteelD1974
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
its good that they working on it.

just tried a cfm everything was going good till the superman back up QB came in he was 17-17 200+ yards 2 td's... meanwhile my back up QB hoyer threw 2 int's lost 3 fumbles on qb hits... and once was a 13-10 game blew up into a 31-13 game all the qb threw was slants which are unstoppable in this game no matter what defense u call.

meanwhile I tried slants and the cmp played so tight of defense my player couldn't of even farted without the defender knowing it.

I think im not gonna start a cfm until they patch the stuff up. I can take loses but not when the cmp is not even missing a throw.. and playing like manning or brady.
So you have the controlling in your hands? Your Hoyer yes? That means HE didnt give it up, you did.

Why blame the sliders? Or the game?

Ive done slants many times and guess what? I complete about 70% of them. Why? I checkdown. If I look left or right and my reciever is playing patty cake with the CB I checkdown. Its really simple.

Play more zone, play more zone blitz. Mix up your play calling. Cover 2 kills slants all day. There defenses that work just fine against slants. Heck just call safety deep man press and make sure those corners press. If you have no pass rush guess what? There going to go 14 for 14.

All out blitz's will be destroyed by any halfway decent QB.

Find the plays where your R and L outslide linebackers zone RIGHT there. Put your safeties down in the slant area in a zone. There, done, the slant is stopped.