View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 09:16 PM   #40
twelveone
Banned

twelveone's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15: Reviewer Impressions (PS4/XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflict
It's perfectly reasonable for fans to be upset that several game modes didn't make it into this years game, but I feel that too many people feel entitled as EA has spoiled us with a plethora of game modes in the past few years. The fact is, there are still a lot of game modes to play and should be enough to keep most gamers occupied for awhile. It does suck however that GM mode is incomplete and has to be patched, but I would rather have the game tomorrow then wait an extra month for it.

The problem I have is the same thing everyone else is complaining about. This shouldn't be a full priced game. Those who have bought or pre-ordered the game should at LEAST get some free HUT stuff or a free subscription to EA access for a year. A precedent (regarding games modes transferred over from last gen) was set with the next-gen Fifa and Madden games last year, so it's easy to see why people are upset. Lucky for me, I pre-ordered NHL on Amazon during their E3 sale while the game was still 59 dollars (plus 15% off).

Hopefully, EA listens to their fans and is planning something special (I.E. more content updates). The NHL team is usually quite good with fan input and and their community.
I don't want free HUT packs or free EA Access, I want the game modes that have been coming with the game for the past 7 years. Hopefully EA listens to their fans??? Were you born yesterday or did you just start playing video games a week ago? The NHL team hasn't listened to their community since 2005.