View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #109
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Like I said in my original post on the first page, games like that Broncos game are the exception, not the rule.

And the Giants did stink it up tonight. I knew that Lions offense would do well. Solid game for Stafford as well. And if Giants want to try and run an offensive scheme more like the Saints, then maybe they should have the offensive personnel to do so.. lol

The Giants not having Odell Beckham Jr. start tonight (don't know how well he would do as a rookie WR) didn't help either, just for that extra speed on the field, for the short to some intermediate routes he could get open on. He was great at LSU getting yards after the catch, but he is no Brandin Cooks.. and I was/am huge fan of OBJ, even though he plays for the Giants (don't like em!).

I am sure Odell would have made it better but the team just didn't look good from beginning to end on offense. Eli didn't look confident at all and Cruz was frustrated for most of the game. If they don't figure things out the Giants will have a new coach next season.