View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 12:01 AM   #112
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
I think I want to try these, I really dig armours set but just really hate slow game play
Give it a go, man. Armor and I collaborated a bit on his sliders, and I developed my own tweaks the more I watched his twitch streams and the more we discussed certain slider settings.

In the end, without even paying attention to Armor's sliders since his v1.2 set, we actually are very close to having the same thoughts on slider settings. I have my own different beliefs on some slider settings, he has is. He started at WR catching low, but we discussed briefly that it is probably more realistic/sim at a higher setting, and voila, we both went up. I feel 85 WR catching is the "sweet spot" though, but his 75 is good too. This was same with the INT and CPU pass blocking sliders as well, among a couple others. Teamwork was used most definitely.

I thank him for that v1.2 base set, it got me started on my tweaks, and now I'm set with sliders for, eventually an offline CFM sooner rather than later. In the mean time, I'm doing testing in an online CFM.

Good luck with the sliders. Hopefully they play to your satisfaction.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-09-2014 at 01:19 AM.