View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 01:53 AM   #73
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I think where people are losing me is on the word "realistic" it's IMO far less subjective as some are trying to make it. I think what people are saying is that we should have sliders so people can play the games as unrealistic as they want to. Which seems like it's the opposite of what I hear from game designers. I don't think I've ever seen a sports game designer gave detail descriptions about how unSIM they are trying to make their games. Even then I'm sure some kind of arcade mode coupled with the difficulty levels can be installed to give causals something less realistic.

I think you should agree to disagree and move on. Its not even a debate, you don't think its necessary and everyone else does. There isnt a conversation in the world you're going to have to move people from that side because its basically taking something away from them that works for them. I dont care if a game was 99.5% perfect, you still don't take away people's options.