View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 03:49 AM   #1101
darkknightrises
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I just played my first game with these sliders but on normal speed instead of slow speed and won 42-24. The 42 points is the most I have scored in a game of madden this year and it was 42-10 at one point but then I have up a touchdown drive and had a fumble that lead to another touchdown. Hear are my stats.

Packers me
passing a.Rodgers 28-37 330 yards 75% 4 td o int
rushing e.lacy 25 attempts for 81 yards 3.2 averge and 1 td 1 lost fumble
team told
rushing 127 yards
passing 324 yards
told 451 yards
turnovers 1

Cardinals CPU
passing c.palmer 17-27 229 yards 62% 1td 2int
rushing a.ellington 16 attempts for 151 yards 9.4 average and 2 td gave up one long 71 yard run to him
team told
rushing 163 yards
passing 194 yards
told 357
turnovers 3

I am going to play a few more games before I decide what to do. If the completion % can stay around what it was this game that will be good. I have had a hard time stoping the CPU run in madden this year so I may have to make some adjustments with that. Something I think I learned after this is that if you have the WR catching % you can still get completed passes even with the QB slider low. I was wored that with having the QB slider low that completion % for both the user and CPU would be to low or that having the WR slider so high would lead to having to many great catches. But in this game even with the WR slider high I still had a few drops but the CPU didn't. I noticed that the cardinals had a few bad off the mark passes and I had a few to nice to see that. The bad thing I still had 6 sacks but with the tuner not doing in any in less you play a online franchise and this being a play now game I am going to have to just weight for the patch to hopefully fix that.
Advertisements - Register to remove