View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 06:16 AM   #1104
kb0731
Rookie

OVR: 4
Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
WOW that is some major BS right there. No wonder ever one is still sacking the CPU so much. So the fix that is supposed to improve sacking the CPU is only online wow just wow and I don't think we where ever told any thing about that. How did you find that out? This is just stupid. I heard someone saying something about EA was looking at the CPU sack thing how can that be then? If the fixed it online then doesn't that mean they already now what caused it and how to fix it so it would be in the patch? If that is the cause then why would they have to look into it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
yep for online only.

Server-side updates of course only apply to franchises that have been designated as “online”. In the case of these recent fixes new franchises have to be started as they won’t apply to those already in progress. The only way to reach “offline” ones is with a patch and that first one could still be weeks away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Unfortunately, online CFM is the best way to go, until they eventually patch offline CFM. The tuner updates helped the gameplay some and seems to have fixed the sim stats, so if you really want to spend some serious time in CFM, for the time being, online is the way to go. I am hoping for a patch soon for offline, myself, but I had to resort to online CFM to get any good gameplay.

So then most likely if and when they do drop the patch the game is going to play differently again. So all that testing will go out the window right? S does it really matter where you test the sliders? Unless you just want to start your franchise now. I play in play now also an still enjoy the games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by kb0731; 09-09-2014 at 06:22 AM.