Old 09-09-2014, 09:53 AM   #7
SwaggerCoach
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsFan1113
I went a different way and seems to be working IMO of course, I have CPU accuracy at 70....wr catch at 35.....IG at 99.....I've gone from avg 8-12 sacks per game 15 min qrters to an avg of 4....last night I played a game for the first time ever with 0 sacks.....depending on the qb they finish anywhere from 51-68 percent and I've seen them take shots down the field around 2-3 times a game, now they do get about 5 drops a game (a few times with only 1 or 2) but I'll take that over 70-80 % with 8 sacks, this is all on all pro and the day one roster not the updated one and not with the traits for qbs adjusted, and I have not downloaded the tuner, I usually don't post my sliders but if anyone would be interested let me know, this is only on normal speed, I haven't tested on slow or very slow
I tried my own version of this. Put QB Acc at 60, WR catch at 35, IG at 75. I also raised Human Pass Cov to 60 and Pass Reaction time to 60 to account for the CPU's raised accuracy.

I was the Cowboys playing against the Giants.

Eli Manning threw for only 53% - and targeted Victor Cruz well over 10 times! In fact, he rarely EVER dumped it off to his RB, FB or TE. I was in shock with how awesome he played.

Of course, with IG up so high, he never got rid of the ball in time. I ended up with 8 sacks.

I'm starting to believe that we're going to have to find a middle ground between the CPU getting rid of the ball quickly enough but going 24/26 for 195 yards, dink and dunking it all over the place AND going 24/34 for 302 yards, getting sacked all over the place.

More testing to come.

By the way, thanks a million for this idea - I'm taking it and running with it.