Old 09-10-2014, 10:40 AM   #1153
SwaggerCoach
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
So I'm not the only one who has seen that this really works? That's good.

To keep the tread on A&S's set, I'll reiterate that his set perfectly captures the balance of the running game on both sides and that it provides nice balance to the pass rush/pass protection battle. The lone area I'm having consistent issues with is CPU QB accuracy.

I believe that tweaks to QBA and Intentional Grounding can really round out this set.
I agree completely 100%.

I think the key, like Armor has said hundreds of times is to keep what works, isolate what doesn't work (FOR YOU) and then make your own tweaks.
I firmly believe no slider set is going to be 100% perfect for you until you make your own adjustments.

I also think it's VERY important to TEST different things out and just see what happens.

There are so many bizarre connections in Madden with sliders and how they impact gameplay. So I think if you're not satisfied with the way the CPU is playing, try testing different variables - even the ones that seem totally counter-intuitive.

For me, that test came from bumping UP QB accuracy.

But - this does NOT mean that it will work for everyone! The only way you will know for sure is by testing on your own!