View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #141
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
Could be an anomaly, could be the Seahawks are just rated too high in this game, but I sacked Aaron Rodgers 7 times, and Philip Rivers 11 times in my first two games. That's with 95 PBlk.
I'm going to just go ahead and say in plenty games I've played thus far, the sack totals have dropped some, after they put out the tuner updates, where I was easily getting 10 and 14 sacks a game no problem with the Rams' front 7, pre-tuner updates.

BUT, there STILL seems to be games where there are too many sacks taking place, especially if you have a good front 7, or are blitzing a lot with LBs who are able to get through untouched or have higher block-shedding. This is also goes for CB blitz from the edge, but those are sometimes legit, in my opinion, as the CB is blitzing fast from the QB's blindside.

EA SHOULD, in my opinion tweak it again to lower the sacks even more, but this is what we have for now. We'll see what happens. It's not nearly as bad as it was pre-tuner updates, when it happened gamer after game after game, but I do still see some high sack total on the CPU QB from time to time, even at 95 CPU pass blocking.

I haven't played with an average or below average front 7, so maybe anyone playing with those defenses aren't getting as many sacks, as it should be. I do know the elite front 7 defenses are doing a tad bit too well sometimes at 95 pass blocking, still. Just not EVERY game, but still enough for it to be annoying sometimes.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-10-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove