Old 09-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #140
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
I see no harm on having such option, to turn it off ... I remember that there was a thread last year, on the competing title section
Spoiler
and prior to last year release, about off ball movement and there were plenty of users asking for no off ball movement at all ... I recall Da-Czar, late in the dev cycle, letting the devs know this and that they even implemented a feature to have off ball movement by context, no off ball movement at all, etc ... I am certaint because I suggested him about making it options like, so users could decide which form of basketball suit them best ... thus it only applyed to users teams and not to all ... wish it was and on a per team bases, so I could try and further differentiate good offenses from bad.

What I dont understand tho, is why is off by default (I would like it on and to me, seems more in line with what we see on the tv) ... then again, take my comment as a grain of salt within a huge cube of water, as didnt played Live 14.

In essence, never underestimate the power of giving more options to users.

I see your point. I guess guys who literally run a play every time down court might use it too....I don't know..

but I agree, they should probably leave auto motion on by default...all the work they did on off ball movement you'd think they'd want to show it off...