Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 AM   #24
SwaggerCoach
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Ok, i played one game with the 5 and 5 tweaks and one with the sliders exactly like the OP.

With the penalty tweaks i didn't notice a whole lot difference. I was playing in my Jags Franchise(now the Mexico City Golden Eagles) in year 3. I got 3 coverage sacks in the first half, and three more in the 2nd. Only one of the 6 sacks came via blitz. I do have a #1 draft pick DE who is a beast along with a very stout line. But in this one game i didn't see much difference. I still got my *** kicked though.

My second game was in year one of my Panthers franchise. This had the sliders from the OP. I had 4 sacks in this one, vs. the Lions.

In both games the CPU was going down field much more with their passes. In the first game the CPU took three deep shots in the 1st half alone.

I really like the changes in play that this set brings. CPU completion % was still pretty high but it wasn't all from dumping off to the check down.

I did struggle more in the passing game with this set due to the more down field passing.

I'm gonna keep playing and reporting this evening.
Good stuff. Quick question: what was the CPU rushing stats?