View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:15 PM   #49
SwaggerCoach
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Decided to just play through a whole game of Cowboys (CPU) 49ers (ME).

Saw some great things and some things I want to tweak a bit. Still, I feel like we're getting closer.

SF 31 DAL 23

CPU stats:

Romo 30/40 374 yards 1 TD 0 INT
Murray 19 carries 79 yards
Witten 103 yds
Bryant 79 yards

Romo was sacked 5 times.

This was probably one of my most fun Madden games I've ever played. Romo felt extremely Romo-like. Scrambled around to avoid pressure. Threw off his back foot (3 passes went sailing out of bounds over his receivers heads thanks to pressure).

The sacks were bloated because the CPU gave up 2 during the final drive of the game (the CPU really struggles with avoiding sacks when chucking hail maries). Without those 2 sacks, we would have finished with 3 - and I felt all 3 were earned.

I also caused 2 fumbles in this game - worth noting.

I had holding at 75, and I had raised HUM pass coverage and reaction time to 70. So here's what we're working with:

- Jack up holding: CPU doesn't get sacked nearly as much. But picks apart your defense.
- Jack up pass coverage/reaction time: CPU has trouble tearing up your D, but you will get several coverage sacks

Still looking for the sweet spot - back to work now. Will post more results later.

In the mean time, for everyone testing, try putting HOLDING at 75 or above. Totally changes the CPU AI on offense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk