View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 05:53 PM   #73
Alondite
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

These are easily the best sliders on OS right now. The game looks and feels great, but there are definitely a few issues.

Player QBA: This setting is spot-on for the CPU, but I feel like there may be a few too many poor throws from the player at this level. I'd go no higher than 6, but I feel like this might be a touch low.

Fumbles: This is the only slider that is very obviously not correct. I'm seeing an average of 6.2 fumbles per game after 7 games, the majority of which are coming from the player side (and I'm holding the "cover ball" button on every play). The QB will fumble the ball when hit, without fail.

Special Teams: Kickoffs are about right, but I'd suggest lowering it because the game does not properly simulate touchbacks, so in CFM the TB numbers for the player will be too high.

Kick accuracy is too high. The CPU will not miss kicks. Ever. I'm playing with it at 15 and they still never miss. I might just 0 it out and go from there.

CPU is pretty terrible at punting, but I'm getting some pretty good kicks with Punt Acc at 85. Even some kicks inside the 5.

Other than those few issues, everything is great. Keep up the good work.