View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #185
Roncatto
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey Roncatto, gratz on the win, finally.

I don't know if you've kept up with last 4 or 5 pages or so, but I've made some slight changes to the gameplay sliders. I don't know if you saw them already, but they were updated in the original post. Those are the final gameplay sliders. No more changes to them from here on out.

I'm only testing the clipping penalty slider now, as well as testing intentional grounding down to 1 from 5 and 10.

If I can get the clipping penalty to start being called once in a while, I'll be done with penalties. As for intentional grounding at 1, that remains to be seen, but that is only a minor change, and hope that it somehow will lessen sacks marginally... although I am skeptical. We'll see..
Yes the last 2 games were with the tweaks.

Confidence is massive in this game and I really mean massive. I spent some time building defense up and just beat the Jags 3-17 at home.

Stats:-

PASSING
Bortles - 22/33 175yds 2INT
Mettenberger - 18/29 144yds TD

RUSHING
Gerhart - 14 for 32yds - STUFFED lol
Greene - 27 for 122yds TD - He really is playing well.

DEFENSE
Jags - Sacks 5, TFL 8
Titans - Sacks 5, TFL 9

So played my 2 weakest opponents and up to 2-4 now.

SIDE NOTE:-

So 6 games in here is total stats for ME so far - wanted to get to this point cos it shows the averages.

TOTAL PASSING - 129/208 for 1372yds - 9TD 8INT - 228 YPG
TOTAL RUSHING - 135 for 550yds 3TD FUM - 91.66 YPG
TOTAL DEFENSE - Sacks - 22 - (that's only 3.5 per game. Not over the top), 8 INT, 4FF, 3FR, 2TD

Conclusion - I gained 12 sacks against 2 very weak teams (Browns and Jags) and only 10 vs the other 4 higher rated teams. QB IQ imho is working well. Manziel and Bortles not throwing it away/panicking and playing as rookies do, the rest solid.

I know this is only over 6 games but I've played the Chiefs, Cowboys, Bengals, Colts, Browns and Jags. A decent mixture.

As I keep saying as I wanted people to enjoy this, RELOAD SLIDERS each week and play online CCM as is better.

Thats enough for me tonight, Quinn really well done with these. I'll post lots more over weekend when have more time to rack up the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove