View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 07:53 PM   #188
TBSports
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quinn love the sliders and it is amazing the difference between online and offline. For the last two weeks I've been playing play now and mostly dominating the computer with these and other slider sets.

I finally decided to start an online cfm and I chose the Bills at random because they are a team that needs a lot of work.

I've only played one preseason game so far but a couple quick things.

1. I got dominated out of the gate, I was down 27-7 at halftime!

2. Had 4 injuries in the game 3 for them and 1 for me, is that a rare thing or do you see quite a few injuries in your cfm?

3. How do you play defense? As mentioned earlier i was getting crushed in the first half and I was switching on what defender to play as, but always playing on player lock with the defense cam. When I was being blown away I was picking plays based off of the suggestions, but in the second half I decided to start calling my own defensive plays based off what I thought should be called. It made a huge difference. I started slowing them down finally and ended up only giving up 3 points in the second half. Just wondering how you go about defense?

4. Last thing was QB play and maybe its a one game aberration, but the Panthers QB's didn't throw their 1st incompletion until midway through the 3rd qtr! Newton went perfect and Webb ended up 13-17 for 122 yards himself.

Again man enjoying the sliders and glad to finally be challenged once I switched to playing online. Looking forward to your thoughts!