Old 09-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #22
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I tried this out using my settings and sliders, and of course changed the sliders you mentioned. I looked via replay at every pass play that occurred during the game. I believe your observations were spot on! You nailed it as far as im concerned. I seen exactly what I see when I watch real football, when it comes to the passing game, and coverage of receivers. Its more evident in man coverage. Outstanding, I will be keeping this for my sliders.
Great, I'm glad to be able to fix the broken passing for some people, sadly this will not work online but at least in our seasons, we can play realistic games, something else about my sliders is the injuries at 75, might seem like it's too high, the game needs an option to decide how bad the injuries are. There is too much a chance of a season ending injury, in other words, the CPU doesn't discriminate what type of injury it gives you aside from career ending which I haven't seen. So if you're losing too many players for too long, it should be set lower, I just like to look at a realistic looking injury report. 1 or no players half way through a season is brutally unreal. Mine currently has 7 players, 4 for 1 more week and only 1 for a season ending injury, which is better than i've seen in my first season. Where I lost bowe, charles, eric fisher, eric berry, and sean smith to season ending injuries.