Old 09-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #1229
ggsimmonds
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Guys....guys...relax....I am not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread at all. I just see a lot of harsh negative critisim of this years game and the word broken being used so loosely its pretty insane.

I also know there is great feedback provided by good posters here at OS to the developers to encourage fixes and things to clean up.

However IMO i see way too much time and energy spent on finding things wrong then playing and enjoying so many things that are right. Thats the perception the Madden forum is emunating these days imo. It gets very loud, heated and counter productive imo. Hence why i stay out of the main forum for the most part. I posted obvious bugs in the bugs and glitches thread. But for every 15 whats wrong with the game threads...you may find a thread where we can talk about the joys of playing the game.

I just see complaint thread...after complaint thread...after complaint thred...and its the same issues being dicussed..rinse and repet rinse and repeat.

EA should not get a pass. They dropped the ball last gen...no question. Save for a couple of Maddens most of them were sub par. But they really came through this year with imo a great game.

Ok enough of that will be on Twitch in 15 minutes to play some Madden baby!!!
I'll be watching! And criticizing your every playcall.