Old 09-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #13
SwaggerCoach
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Summary of what sliders do_Oraeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
My testing does support your assertion that the quarterback scrambles more at high QBA (though if it is accuracy I don't know why). The problem is that the CPU never throws an errant pass unless hit during the act even if scrambling and all passes are perfectly placed reducing deflections and interceptions. Try it out and let me know how it works but I suspect using high QBA with low (better Pass reaction) will have too high a Completion % and not enough deflections. You may get balanced results, but my plan is to recreate a realistic NFL passing game with a mixture of deflections, drops, interceptions, and incompletions from bad throws. I am hoping the patch fixes the sacks (either through QB changes or by making the pass blocking slider actually work).

So far I am getting very good looking results with QBA around 10 and Pass coverage at 10 and Pass reaction at 80. However, that doesn't mean that will work in game or that sacks won't break the game for me. So you may have the best plan. However when maxed out QBA only seemed to increase 2 scrambles a game over 0 and didn't make much of a dent in sacks (it doesn't actually seem to make the QB smarter, or throw deeper).

I can see how that's a good theory.

I think there's definitely more than one way to skin the cat this year.

Are you planning on testing these sliders in CFM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk