View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #157
tril
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Past-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

After 1 week of playing this game. I can honestly say that Madden 15 is a joke. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE PAST GEN!!!!!!

the sim focus that EA touted during the development process does not exist in this version. yes they included the extra defensive coverage features, the new tackling features, but 70-80% of the time they do not work.
when it does work its a thing of beauty but often times it does not.

The rosters are arcade like with super human abilities. Cam NEWTON is like Randal Cunningham in the old Maddens. Gronkowski is built and plays like superman. most of his catches are one handed stretched out catches, in triple coverage.

the dbs run in opposite directions after catches regardless of the slider adjustments. its just a fact. its either an immediate tackle or a big gain.

Robo qb's yes. every game they start out as robo qbs, but by the end of the game the numbers wind up being reasonable. but the fact that every game every qb starts the same way, indicates poor programming logic.

the 6/6 start that these qbs's have will be followed by an un-realistic incomplete pass. and most those passes are thrown as if the qb is just trying to get rid of the ball. it will be a random toss out of bounds, near a wide open reciever really?

running backs and kick offs same thing. you can run side to side find a lane and break open for a big gain.

Ive only completed 2 games out of the 20 or so games that I have played. for the most part, sliders do not help. too many "unrealistic" things happen for me to continue playing most games.

maybe different rosters will help, better sliders etc. I think the sliders in CFM do not work. In a cfm mode Ive saved sliders, but when I reload a cfm they magically go back to default. speaking of cfm, I think there is something wrong with the saves also.

Madden 15 fro all its potential is a mess. Id give it a 4 maybe 5. I will continue trying to play cause Im hoping to find a miracle slider combo and roster to get my NFL football fix,

ID LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OF THE ncaa DEVELOPMENT TEAM DID ea HIRE ONTO THE maDDEN TEAM. ARE THEY ALL ON NEXT GEN OR ARE THEY GONE.

I dont know how one company can produce a gem in NCAA 14 and contiinue to drop the ball on an NFL title.