View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #78
Alondite
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

I've played with Human QBA as high as 6 and have seen plenty of erratic throws. CPU seems to get a boost on All Madden, so 2 seems pretty good for them.

To test, I played as the Broncos. Peyton should throw very few highly inaccurate passes, but with QBA at 2 he is all over the place. I'd wager at least 30% of all my passes were at least 5 yards away from even being catchable by the receiver.

I play Cowboys, typically, and Romo is currently injured in my CFM, leaving me with Weeden. Weeden is virtually unusable at this setting; he throws the ball all over the field, and even when the ball is catchable the receiver has to adjust their route to get to it leading to no YAC, and even a loss on drags and short out routes. He has about 4-5 passes per game thrown to wide open receivers that end up going right to defenders for interceptions.

I doubt raising it to 3 will do much good (it didn't for fumbles), but 4 might work. Global Fumbles at 6 is giving me almost exactly the NFL average for fumbles per game.