View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #222
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

So far, I've figured out that the clipping penalty is much as the same as the holding penalty. It gets called, but very seldom and random. The slider adjustments basically do very little to increase the amount of calls, if they actually do anything to manipulate the calls, at all for those two, which used to be called often in M25.

One penalty that I have seen work beautifully, is the offside penalty slider.

I had a defensive tackle jump offsides on a QB fake-hiking the ball, then immediately snapping it to catch him offsides for the penalty. In the same game, I also an an encroachment call on one of my defensive linemen as well.

I have seen this happen in more than one game, but I am increasing the offside penalty to 85 from 80. That is my last change to any penalty, besides clipping (still testing it).

I am moving the clipping penalty slider to 90 from 85, now. I am going to play with it at 90 for at least three games, and see how it goes.

You can change the offside penalty to 85 and the clipping penalty to 90.

As for the other penalties, I am still seeing a nice mix of facemasks, false start, offsides, roughing the passer (this was my fault), and every once in a while, one or multiple holding calls in games. Now, just to get clipping called 1-2 times every couple or few games would be nice.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-13-2014 at 03:51 PM.