Old 09-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #45
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Your sliders are very good rushin, I am just frustrated with the mess ea left us. I have run into this with other slider sets and I am beginning to think it depends on the qb you face. Anderson is the backup and he was looking for the safe throw immediately. He just would not throw down the field even though he did have opportunity too. When he felt pressure it was a quick throw to the flat covered or not...which accounts for the 30 yards on 9 completions.

My comments in the above post were directed at someone who just loves the game and is willing to look past the unrealistic aspect of it, which is fine, until he suggests I cant call an underneath scheme even though the yardage total pretty much says I have.

Anyway, I am gonna shelf it until the patch and hope they fix it. Good luck man.
Oh I was just saying maybe I can help, but I believe I have seen what you are talking about, Alex Smith does the same thing (I cut his *** then played against him in the playoffs twice.. wtf?) Yeah I do think they tried to add some sort of QB personalities into the game, if they would let us access more settings, it could probably be tuned to look exactly like a real game. But we will never be able to do that, and neither would EA because actually there is no way to perfectly simulate what 22 humans would do with 22 separate CPU processes. This is only so close to what real life will look like opposed to what it will play like in a game. Maybe in a couple decades, but I can't speak to that, I only understand so much. If you are waiting for a patch or this game can't be enjoyable to you- I would suggest selling high friend, I saw many people say they can still get 40$ for Destiny (which I actually really like that game) and they were happy because if they wait, they will get less. So, thats what i've always done with games I can't enjoy. I'm personally amazed that they can make a game that looks this much like real football, thats a real achievement in my opinion, I'm grateful to be able to play it. I don't work for EA or anything, I just love football and games.

edit- or play onilne, I have a lot of great games on there. it's fun too. even if their uncontrolled DB's play like psychics

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-13-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove