View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 03:38 AM   #83
tarek
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsart2
I can't say that I've done much looking at injuries just yet, but they feel about right to me. I agree that there should be a little more downfield passing game, but I've been struggling the passing game realistic, particularly in completion %. One way to combat dink & dunk might be to raise the qb accuracy(which I really think is a misnomer for qb intelligence) and raise the defensive sliders to compensate although I haven't tried it myself. I've got my sliders in a place where I've started my own CFM as the Cowboys and may make some tweaks based on what I see in those games. Overall, I think they're quite good and as close as we can get without a patch to correct some of the glaring issues (accuracy and sacks). When it comes to the running game, some backs struggle and some don't. I think it largely depends on which rb, offensive line and d-line your playing against, in the grand scheme of things, having played as all 32 teams, I think I've got the running game just about right
Yeah agree. I've played with a few other sliders but your ones are the only ones where I know the originator is playing coach mode just like me.

Also, played against the texans and couldn't run at all. Plus, on my defensive line I'm down a DT so I'm forced to start a 66 over rookie. And Arian foster is eating me up! So like you said, a few tweaks and we will see.

The completions are okay. A little high on my side, I have derek Carr sitting at around 73% over two games. I'm hoping for a good patch to drop for offline CFM since that's all I play.