View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #37
kip_kasper
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Summary of what sliders do_Oraeon

Hey really great stuff here Oraeon1224 the hard work is much appreciated.

I decided to do some testing & started with pass blocking.

I started a practice with the rams & cowboys where I controlled Robert Quinn going up against Tyron Smith. This is a battle between 2 of the best players in the NFL at their respective positions so I figured it should be a pretty close battle with each getting their share of wins. I achieved that w pass block at 0. I really had to be on point with my timing & also take the inside when he gave it to me. I liked how it made me not only be on time with the button pressing but also added a little strategy to the pass rush. When it was at 100 I just defeated him too often to the point that it made having a LT w elite numbers not even matter.

To further test the pass block slider I then subbed in Ray Ray Armstrong for Quinn. He is a LB with moves & block shedding in the 50/60's. Based on these ratings and his strength, irl, I don't think he'd really ever win against Smith. At 100 I beat Smith the first 2 rushes in a row & then ended up winning on about half of my rushes. After I put it back to 0 Smith blocked me on all 10 rushes.

Also while doing this testing I didn't see any difference in the CPU vs CPU blocking.