View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 02:17 PM   #240
The Yurpman
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Absolutely love the sliders. EA needs to fix the sack issue, which sadly looks like it is "un-fixable" no matter what combo of sliders/penalties/traits you mess with.

I've played two games in my Raiders Online CFM so far. First game against the Jets I won 20-17 with a total of 5 sacks (2 for them, 3 for me). The second game against the Texans I won 56-24 and there were 11 sacks (1 for them, 10 for me). I wasn't even blitzing on 80% of the sacks against the Texans. It was a 3 or 4 man rush getting to Fitzpatrick all day long. My starting DT had 5 of the sacks.

Other then sacks, I love the sliders and the game. Both games so far I've let up a good amount of rushing yards. 217 to CJ2K (one run was for 99 yards) and 98 yards to Arian Foster. I've also ran the ball pretty well, averaging near 100 YPG so far. I've played two below average QBs in Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick so it will be interesting to see how a good QB plays against my Raider team. On my end of the QB spectrum, Derek Carr is amazing in this game. He has a rifle for an arm.

TLDR; I love the sliders and the game. Sacks NEED to be fixed though, EA. Come on!