View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 12:50 AM   #33
leathrneck34
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

My Cpu drops are pretty bad but I have catch at 36 and they are dropping on average about 6 as a team sept this last nail biting game where Bucs had 7 Mike Evans had 3 Doug had 3 and Stocker TE had 1.

Man this last game with your sliders as a base with minimal changes was "WOW" is all I can really say. Tied 17 - 17 at the start of the 3rd Quarter. Bucs drive and score BTW D.Martin ran it all over with 150 yards at a clip of 7.1 YPC but the passing was off and Glennon was 55% so they had the running game and I had the passing game 63% 30 of 47 trying to tie and eventually win. My running game was lacking from the previous game where Zac had 150 yards and 5.1 a carry he could only manage 3.7 on 29 carries for 108 against the bucks D which is odd considering the Bucs run a tampa 2 style with Lovie there to stop the pass.

Anyway back to the game so 17-17 in the 3rd we go back and forth going nowhere till the Bucs get the ball at the beginning of the 4th and drive and score to make the game 24-17. I come back and run no huddle with 1:50 left and score one more time to make it 24-23. And I decide to go for 2 rather than risk OT loss and man I was shaking it was so intense and I try and get the bucks to jump offsides and naturally can't get them to bite and my RG rookie Greg Robinson False starts so we are moved back 5 yards to the 8. I decide to go for 2 again ( dumb move) and drop back to throw a curl and BAMM!! Blindsided by the weak side LB and throw a duck into the ground time on the clock say's 6 seconds and game over.

I mean wow been playin since launch and that was the single best playing and played game I have had yet.

I had a total of 5 drops with human catch at 32
Kenny Britt had 11 Catches for 98 yards
Brian Quick had 7 catches for 117 yards
Shaun Hill was 30 of 47 349 yards and 3 TD's to 1 Pic6
Zac Stacy had 4 BTK and 64 yards after contact
backs ups got 10 carries between 3 backs one got injured
Rams team TKFL 5
Rams team sacks 3 and man with IG at 1 Glennon was hard to get a hold of
Human pass block at (0) I was sacked 4 times a couple were my fault for holding the ball to long
Bucs team TKFL (11) a little excessive
Bucs pass defl were 9 while Rams managed 2 don't know what to do about that
Bucs 1 INT Rams 0 Glennon didn't pass as much
Glennon was 16of 29 55% for 169 yards 1TD
McCown was 3 of 4 when Glennon went down for a few minutes in the 3rd

That's all the meaningful stats I can think of

Last edited by leathrneck34; 09-16-2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Need to add a couple stats