View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
purplepingpong
Rookie

purplepingpong's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Titan Territory: Home of the SFLXV Tennessee Titans

Titan's Name New Head Coach

NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- The Tennessee Titans hired Purpleping Pong to become the 18th head coach in franchise history.

“This is a big day for this franchise,” said Titans President/CEO Tommy Smith. “Pong is a brilliant coach with a will to win and I am looking forward to seeing his vision become reality for this team. We all share a common goal for this team and that is to win. I want to thank Ruston for his hard work in the process and the quality candidates that he brought in for interviews on such short notice."

The new coach took the stage shortly after. "Good afternoon. Thanks for coming. Let me start by saying it is a great honor to be here today in front of you. I want to thank Tommy Smith for bringing me here. I feel really good about where we are going as an organization and I’m excited to get in here and get to work. This place is special to me and that had a pull. From my experience the fan base is great, they are loud, you like that environment, so when you think about wanting to coach in a place where you have that, that is our goal for our fans to be supportive of us. That means we have to do a good job of giving them a product to be proud of." Pong will get his chance to make the fans proud tonight as the Titan's take on the Dallas Cowboy's at LP field.

Last edited by purplepingpong; 10-09-2014 at 03:34 PM.