Old 09-17-2014, 03:57 PM   #254
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mkheidze
To be fair calling someone a disgrace is not really hurling an insult. I see nothing wrong with voicing one's displeasure at an individual SO LONG as they do not use foul and demeaning language....which he did not do. Frankly, I think that what the EA hockey team has done is terribly disgraceful. They tried to decieve us and attempted to steal our hard earned money from us by not being forthcoming. If one cannot be vociferous about that...well then I don't know what to say.

The caps thing...yeah. You got him there.
I really don't want to get into a long discussion, but in the interest of transparency, I will reply. It's not about the statement being true or justified, it's not how we do things here. From the TOS:

Quote:
Constructive Criticism
We allow all opinions on Operation Sports. But if you want to be negative, it needs to be constructive. Bashing a game developer is not constructive at all, for any reason. Bashing a game period is not constructive. Whining/complaining/acting like a middle schooler is not constructive. If you want to be constructive, say what is wrong with the game specifically. Any negativity that is not constructive will not be tolerated.
Of course we can be critical of the missing features, lack of information, gameplay issues, bugs, etc. While we let a lot go around release, it's time for cooler heads to prevail. We're not going to focus on the PEOPLE who make the game. You can disagree with it, but that's how it works at OS.