View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
BanchamekGym
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 Most Dominant Players, Best Division Opponent Playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatiger13
Well, I did a Fantasy draft and drafted J.J. Watt in the 1st. He is a straight up beast. I have no problem getting past linemen for sacks or tackles for loss. Anyone behind him on the left side also gets increased production. Melvin Ingram had 17 sacks in one season.

As far as running backs are concerned, you don't really need a superstar at that position. I led the league in rushing 2 years in a row with Andre Ellington. He is very durable as well, never injured. At least for me.
Funny you mention Watt he's a guy I came here to mention, straight up beast and would be rated over 100 if there was no cap. I'm thinking of getting him in the 1st and seeing if I can get Megatron in the 2nd, I've seen McCoy going in the 3rd.

I know RBs are easy to develop, before I bought M15 I was playing M25 with M15 ratings and was going to do an all joystick team of players like McCoy, Kaepernick, and Harvin/Patterson/D Jackson/Watkins etc at WR.

I haven't done a franchise with McCoy yet and have done plenty with guys like AP and just did one with Morris so I want to do one with an elusive back.

Also many young backs don't have good enough stamina and I don't want to have to wait to the offseason to move them to FB to up there stamina and move them back.