Old 09-18-2014, 07:45 PM   #83
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatdawg
Just watched your video and I must say I have not seen DBs and LBs react that realistically with any other set. I am definitely going to try your set out. I know you have them for download but would it be possible for you to update the first post with your complete settings? Thanks man and great work!
Thanks, yes I will post the updated numbers here for you, after I answer some posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Two Q's

1. By lowering PRX are you slowing or quickening reaction time?

2. By raising PCV are you tightening or loosening pass coverage?

I underatand you in theory re how the real life counterparts read and react - just trying to understand how these two sliders function

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapadong
1) slowing reaction time, or more like, stopping them from jumping every route, it's not reaction TIME per se, more like reaction ability.
2) tightening, they will stay with the WR for about 4 seconds, DBs in the real NFL don't cover well for more time than that- basically, every play starts out with the exact same tightness of coverage, with lower slider setting- DBs will lose coverage faster BUT, that coupled with a high pass defense reaction time will cause DBs who aren't even playing correctly to jump in out of no where and pick off passes, swat them down, superman dive from 8 yards away into a wide open receiver and jarr it loose, it looks more like an arcade game with the default sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I think I may have to try that. I am conviced that no matter what you are not going to see OPI or DPI called so no point in having them at 100 and at 100 guys cant make catches on the side lines and get there feet down. I am finding that even at 50 that guys don't get there feet down enough but it is better then when at 100 so I may need to try below 50 and see if it helps even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
What about the OPI and DPI sliders? Do they really affect how the WR goes for the ball?
no, I explained that quickly in the video, penalty sliders have no effect on cpu process decisions, only weather or not they violated the coded penalty- and it seems they forgot the interference code.