View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 12:03 AM   #1
OhioCub
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0
Realistic CPU QB's

I've been playing my CFM with QB Accuracy at 0 for the CPU with minimal adjustments to the rest of the sliders. Not only is it giving me accurate results in terms of completion percentage but the CPU is still attempting some deep throws. I think with it bottomed out at 0 it effects the short accuracy just as much as the medium and deep accuracy. With it set like this I played one game where Brees had a horrible game throwing for about 52% and roughly 150 yards, then the next game Flacco put up a game near 70% and over 300 yards (including two deep bombs when I was shading the coverage underneath). The last game I played Rodgers was tearing me up, throwing over 70% until I knocked him out of the game, Flynn came in and threw for only 43% the rest of the game. Also I'm seeing balls thrown in the dirt, balls just out of the reach of the receiver, balls behind the receiver and balls that go over everyone's head out of bounds. Very pleased with the results so far. Give it a try if you're having issues with CPU robo-QB. I'm still adjusting my human QB settings, I have it at 10 now but still hitting 70% regularly. I've tried 0 but I found with it at 0 if you try to lead your receiver at all it'll be an automatic incompletion or worse. Might try 5 next game.
Advertisements - Register to remove