Old 09-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #7
forme95
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
forme95, what does pass def reac x2 mean on your defensive settings in your arena? I play coach mode as but I'm on 360. How are your games with these settings and more importantly, how are the completion percentages?
Its Pass D Rx 2 (2 is the setting). I made a minor tweak last night. I want to play another game or 2 before I update it bc the cpu wasnt throwing well and Hum was still better. But I believe I have nailed it for us coach mode guys. To answer your question, high 50's to at best high 60's comp %. Games are playing decent and were with my arena set. Was seeing some really nice football with it. Sacks (sadly) were still there, and in some cases a little much in a couple games. But (me personally) Ive just looked at them as holding penalties lol. The only penalties that have really worked always favors the offense. Face mask, RTP, are the only ones really regularly called, so that is why I just left the penalty sliders at default except for a few. I was tired of stopping the offense or getting stopped, just to get a automatic 1st down bc of facemask or hitting the qb. IDK if IG has any effect, but I did see the opi/dpi down to 25 (now 21) that wr's would be aware of the sidelines and not catch and run out of bounds. Or catching and making such a wide turn to go upfield. I'll update the slider post in my arena or create a post with them tonight with box scores.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)