Old 09-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #104
rushinplayallgame
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Yea they are great. An it sounds like you're having great games too. It's funny cause I thought CPU accuracy at 41 was bad cause I played against Derek Carr with the patriots and he was God awful but I just played the saints with the Vikings and drew brews tore me apart. I had no clue what to do lol and it felt great lol
thanks, that is the thing, you can be a great defense and sometimes a guy is just too good- he will beat you anyway, tom brady almost broke my sliders but you know what- he's tom brady, he does that to teams (something like 32/41 for 350 yards) it reminded me of when he torched the cowboys for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns (I was happy to hold them to 27 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@rushinplayallgame -

Got a question for you .... For your speed setting, are you using "Normal" (or) "Slow"?

I used your slider set (but on All-Madden 2 w/ Normal Speed) for an Offline CFM. I have to say, they were some epic games (Seahawks - Chargers & Seahawks - Broncos) that came down to the final drive. Lost to the Broncos and beat the Chargers. I think I'm on to something with sacks, BUT need to do more testing (implementing 'house rules' and the edits). Will definitely share once I feel I have enough of a sample size to go of off (and pending how much longer it is till the patch, b/c my editing my be rendered useless/un-needed when the patch comes out).

Cheers & of course ... Belated Happy Bday!
thanks. it was a good day yesterday
normal, I never messed with those settings. I don't think a patch will come to change things that much so you could probably just make your slider set and if a patch is like i think it will be- you wouldn't have to adjust that much. I also dont do house rules, I would rather have a set where I can use the entire arsenal at your disposal to stop/move the ball, basically everything you can do or the CPU can do can be stopped by calling the right plays, you can play the flats if they're killing you with short passes to the outside, or an inverted cover 2 if they're cheesing drag routes. When I guess the runs and passes perfectly- I have my best games, holding teams to 90 or 100 rush yards, when I pick poor plays or half-*** it- I can be crushed on the ground or through the air.