Old 09-20-2014, 01:26 PM   #108
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
In b4 "can't load NBA2K TV, servers down."

I don't want to be a dick, but as a Xbox360 user, it is outrageous to me that they spend all this time and resources to develop such gimmicks but they don't give half a s*it at last gen users...
I mean for 2K14 not even one patch came out despite the game desperately needed something to fix the many bugs it had. And also the lazy roster updates. BTW Chandler Parsons still has the same wrong cyberface.
But we pay the full price for the game too, only to get slapped in the face over and over again.
I know that 2k15 will be the same cause the trend nowadays is Get a next gen console or shut the F up! We don't care about you anymore! But please give me your 60$ for the same game as last year!

Also it would be nice to get an answer from an actual 2K guy to address some of this which are real existing problems, I'm not a *****, I'm just stuck with issues I thought a legit gaming company would address
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-service.html

Quote:
Profanity
Keep offensive language to a minimum. While we might let you get away with something you might hear on network television (no, NOT cable) or radio, don't go overboard. Simply editing a few letters with an asterisk or other symbols isn't allowed, either. A simple rule to follow is: "when in doubt, leave it out." You don't have to use excessive profanity to get your point across, and it's usually better to avoid it altogether.

Quote:
By registering at Operation Sports, you are agreeing to the Terms Of Service that the site administration has put into effect. With this agreement you, the user, agree that any post deemed inappropriate by the staff may be removed, and corrective action may be taken. The staff also reserves the right to revoke membership privileges at any time without notice or reason. The following is a list of items that are deemed inappropriate and will not be tolerated at Operation Sports. If you break any of these rules, corrective action will be taken, and can be as severe as deemed necessary by the staff.

FROM NOW ON, ANY AND ALL OFFENSES WILL BE MET WITH AN IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BAN. THERE ARE NO INFRACTIONS, AND WARNINGS WILL BE USED AT A MODERATOR'S DISCRETION, IF AT ALL.