aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniapeko
In b4 "can't load NBA2K TV, servers down."

I don't want to be a dick, but as a Xbox360 user, it is outrageous to me that they spend all this time and resources to develop such gimmicks but they don't give half a s*it at last gen users...
I mean for 2K14 not even one patch came out despite the game desperately needed something to fix the many bugs it had. And also the lazy roster updates. BTW Chandler Parsons still has the same wrong cyberface.
But we pay the full price for the game too, only to get slapped in the face over and over again.
I know that 2k15 will be the same cause the trend nowadays is Get a next gen console or shut the F up! We don't care about you anymore! But please give me your 60$ for the same game as last year!

Also it would be nice to get an answer from an actual 2K guy to address some of this which are real existing problems, I'm not a *****, I'm just stuck with issues I thought a legit gaming company would address
The sense of entitlement is STRONG in this forum. First, unless this is your first time living through a console launch, you have no reason to be surprised that a game company chooses focus on Next gen instead of last gen. It happens with every gaming company whether its Sony, EA, Ubisoft or 2k. I guess none of them are "legit gaming companies"?

Also how much development time do you think was needed for this? They already have video in 2k14 so the tech wasnt developed for this game. The game devs arent going to be the ones who are producing this video series so it didnt take time from them developing the game for next or last gen.

Finally, you pay 60 bucks for the game at retail. If a company decides to patch the game or add features after launch...thats a bonus. Next time, maybe you will wait until after release to buy the game and see what people's impressions are or if there are any bugs in the game that you cant deal with. "Slapped in the face". Jesus. LOL.