Old 09-22-2014, 12:48 AM   #31
Boilerbuzz
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Miami vs. San Antonio Tokyo Game Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaFreeThinker
I average 23+ APG online w/ my Knicks...Sure, the passing CAN look great...But, it's really broken...Let's be real...Leading players causes so many goofy animation turnovers that it's just infuriating to watch. Bounce passes can be psychically picked off by the AI...Before your player even animates, the AI is reaching down to intercept, based off of your button input. Talk about cheese!...And, they have eyes in the back of their heads and can pick off a pass in a microsecond. Passing is floaty and inaccurate, made worse by psychic AI defense in 2K14.

I especially love the inbounds pass that goes right through a players hands in the back court, with absolutely NO DEFENDERS in the backcourt...All because of the ridiculous rubberband momentum "system" of 2K14.
Where was this? How can you see hands in that video?

Quote:
Another 2K14 gem...The calculated halfcourt pass that has a 20% (or less) completion rate. LoL...Gimme a break. It should AT LEAST be 50% given that NBA level players are elite athletes that know how to throw and catch. And, to be more precise, the plays I'M REFERRING to are where neither the inbounder or the catcher has a defender within 8+ ft of them.
I'm surprised anyone actually buys what you're selling. But this statement here is a clear indicator that 2K should basically ignore every post you make or the game would have even MORE cheese. This is silly. Those passes aren't made because they are either off or intercepted or knocked away MUCH more than caught.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-22-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove