View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 02:49 AM   #148
darkknightrises
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

So I have been trying this pass coverage high thing with low reaction timing but with my other sliders a little different then on hear. I Just had a odd game very odd. I won 34-17 packers vs redskins so what was so odd about the game? While lots of big plays. First play of the game I get a 71 yard touchdown pass then the redskins on there first play they run the option and Robert griffin III goes 80 yards on the ground for a touchdown. Latter in the game I also had a 34 yard touchdown pass and a 31 yard gain so I had like 4 plays of 30 yards or more and I think I had like 2 other plays of like 25 yards. I also gave up a 56 yard pass to the redskins where I tackled them at the 2 yard line and then they had a touchdown a few plays latter. So all told in the game there where like 6 or 7 plays of 30 yards or more and like 3 other plays around 25. I have never seen that many big plays in won game this year so far. Also I got my best kickoff return so far down the 34 yard line where the kick pushed me out of bounds. There where a few other players that may have got me within like the next 5 yards had the kicker not gotten to me in time. I think I am going to have to lower the QB slider has at 50 guys are to good but any thing below like 35 and I think they suck so next few games I think I am going to try something like 40-45. I was 24-34 in the game 70% and the CPU was 15-20 75% but had 3 INT. This was with pass coverage at 80 reaction at 3 and WR slider at 53 for both teams only my pass coverage was 85 . Told yards in this game where packers 388 redskins 294 and both teams had a lot of sacks.

Last edited by darkknightrises; 09-22-2014 at 02:51 AM.