View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 05:11 AM   #150
pjburrage
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Have to say, I'm really enjoying these sliders. Switched to them at 4-0 or 5-0 in my Titans CFM. Lost against the Jaguars due to Locker making poor throws and getting picked off 5 times, simplified the passing and beat the Redskins and Texans, then lost heavily to the Ravens. After destroying Big Ben and the Steelers in the next game, it's been fairly decent games with both teams in it, capped by a come from behind victory against the Jaguars in my penultimate game of the season leaving me at 13-2 going into the final game.

Still seeing a load of Sacks by my DL/LBs, but I wonder if that's a combination of confidence from piling up a load of sacks early on in the season (Al Woods - with 20 sacks - has a confidence adjusted overall in the 90s) and the wider issue with Sack in the game. The sack numbers mean that CPU drives fizzle out.

My offense hasn't been unstoppable which is good (even in the Steelers game my defense got 16 of my 33 points in the first half), but I'm not giving up the Sack numbers the CPU is, nor am I seemingly under pressure a whole lot. Do predominantly use crossing routes (particularly drag routes), but even when I've thrown it deep, there's been very little pressure in getting the throws away (though have seen plenty of Roughing the Passer penalties).

Last edited by pjburrage; 09-22-2014 at 05:16 AM.