View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #151
ronyell
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

if things work properly, i am honestly ok with with thses badges replacing tendencies because most of those tendencies in theory would be rated as to how well they do them using the rating & if they have the ability to do so will be dictated by if they have a badge or not... hopefully.

simplified editing will be preferred for me... new way of thinking for a new gen but of course it would have to work in that way. if a player doesnt have that particular skill badge for that particular tendency.... they shouldnt do it & vice versa.

all layup & dribble move badges for example dictate if "they can/will" & the layup & ball handling / shoot off dribble rating will dictate "how well" & if the gameplay & situation logic has been improved as they say then all will be great.

i always like have all of the editing ability at my finger tips but i never necessarily felt that having a tendency that dictated "how often" should be used to dictate "when" moves are used. i believe they are truly moving in the right direction if things work as i have mentioned. it would be much more fluid & gameplay logic fixes are more welcome for me than 1000 tendencies all with a 1-100 range for me to edit to my obsessive compulsive liking.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove