View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #120
tc020791
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

I really enjoy PB at 2 it definitely gives a more realistic pocket. The only issue I'm having is with sacks. I almost exclusively test with the Bengals vs Ravens week 1 CFM match up because I think it's easier to tell that way what sliders are actually doing. When I had PB on 50 I was getting 1-3 sacks on Dalton. With PB at 2 even though the pressure gets there at the same time, the pocket begins to crumble (especially up the middle) much quicker on most occasions and Dalton just refuses to get rid of the ball. Last game I sacked him 5 times. I then tried a game where I figured I should get some sacks. ARZ (me) vs NYG. I sacked Eli 4 times in the 1st and 7 times for the game. Do you think it has to do with the PB or is it just a placebo and sacks are totally broken no matter what. It's just so frustrating because right now I can rarely blitz which sometimes seems like the only way to get a good QB to be inaccurate ( which I enjoy) but I can't ever call a blitz when I'm getting 7 sacks a game on 3 and 4 man rushes.

Last edited by tc020791; 09-22-2014 at 04:10 PM.