Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Few questions.

1. What team are you using?
2. Offline or online cfm or play now
3. Are you playing sim? And I'm not saying it to be a jerk, honestly you need to let the game dictate what you run.
4. What are you doing to dominate, meaning, are you constantly no huddling? Too many sacks? Do you have all assists on? (Heat seeker, ball hawk, etc.)

I ask that last one because I play with everything off. In my eyes it's a must.
Green Bay in an online one team cfm

I am playing sim. No Huddle only in two minute situations, or if I want to run a quick play when I see the defense in a bad formation. I'm getting about 4 sacks per game. Running the ball seems fairly balanced, it's mainly the passing game I'm destroying them in. My defense also seems to be unstoppable despite being just average in paper.

I have strafe assist and ball hawk on, but not switch assist. Btw I am using the updated sliders from the op

I should note that the 28 points per quarter was against the Vikings, and that was only in the first 2 quarters. I ran the ball almost exclusively in the second half but I would have been able to match those numbers had I passed downfield.

For what it's worth, my stats seem fine. Rushing and passing aren't really that staggering. I think it's because my defense and kick return teams are giving me such good field position, otherwise I imagine I could hit 500 passing yards per game.

Last edited by ogwilson; 09-22-2014 at 06:57 PM.