View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
Einherjar
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CPU vs CPU sliders?

I am currently working on one with the help of already existing sliders of Oraeon1224 and aholbert132 auto-subs. Trying to fine tuning the run which I am close right now and get running backs to average between 2.5 and 6 YPC when there is no big plays.

The other part i'm fine tuning is the QB completion % that is a bit high (65-70%) for most QB but the new scrambling QB's like Kaepernick,Newton,Manuel,Griffin III seems to always end up with 75% + and the last thing i'm working on is the total yards for the QB's that is a bit low sometimes. Have more 160-190yds games than 250yds+. QB's need more medium throws, they seem to go for short passes 90% of the time, 7% medium and 3% deep. The problem I have is the sideline throws, Qb's are losing alot of yards this way because the WR or TE are going out of bounds after catching the ball for no reasons instead of gaining first downs easily or 5-6 more yds. They seem like they can'T stop running towards the sidelines after catching the ball.

I see a good variety of penalties, alot of false starts and facemask but there's nothing we can do about it if we want to correct number of penalty yds per game but I also see some roughing the passer, roughing the kicker, unsportsmanlike conduct, got my first clipping yesterday as well, defense offside. Sacks are still an issue but even though I get games with 8-9 sacks I usually average around 4-5 right now which is good for me with the current state of the game.

If you guys want I can post what I got so far and we could try to figure out together how to make it work a little better